The future belongs to solar energy – Join us on this adventure!
SMA Solar Technology AG has been a leader in solar system technology for more than 40 years. Every day, our 3,500 employees in 20 countries work to ensure that the energy of tomorrow is decentralized, digital and renewable. If inverters are the heart of every photovoltaic system, SMA employees are the heart of our success.
Find out more about our company: www.SMA-France.com
SMA France, a French subsidiary of SMA, based in Saint Priest, near Lyon, is hiring for sales:
Application and project engineer M/F
Real support for customers and sales engineers, you are involved in the design of large power plants to define and propose optimal conversion, management and storage solutions and you support their implementation up to the operational phase.
Your tasks will be as follows:
Technical Support Before Sale:
- Identification, understanding and consideration of customer requirements through direct contact with them (EPC, developers, IPP)
- Analyze the technical aspect of RFPs to help sales engineers respond to projects related to ground-based power plants and high-capacity stationary storage
- Suggestion power to guide customers into new applications (storage applications, UPS, hydrogen)
- Technical interlocutor of the branch, in constant contact with the experts of the head office in Germany
- Technological, competitive, normative and regulatory monitoring
- Support for marketing teams (training, webinars, videos, writing technical content for social networks)
- Privileged contact with the customer in the project phase (between order and commissioning)
- Management in project mode of the different phases, from the receipt of the order to the commissioning on site
- Preferred contact for the SMA After Sales Service teams
- Management of the customer/headquarters/integrator interfaces of our solutions
- Management of remarks / customer reservations / control post
M/F, with a higher education (engineering school for electrical engineering, electrical engineering or energy in a broader sense) you know how to listen to customer requests, question them and reformulate them. Your plus, you are happy to provide well-founded advice and offer your customers adapted and optimized technical solutions in order to fully satisfy them.
Ideally, you have gained this experience in at least 5 years in the photovoltaic sector or in the industrial world.
Dynamism, your team spirit, your interpersonal skills as well as your fluency in English will also allow you to be successful in this position.
You will report directly to the Sales Manager of SMA France and develop within a local sales team of 8 people. and are in daily contact with numerous contacts in our parent company (Germany) and in other international branches.
This position requires a trip to France.
We offer you an environment in which trust, performance and team spirit are lived every day. Joining SMA also means being directly involved in the exciting topics of the energy transition.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to: SMA France – Céline PUPIER Human Resources Manager – 240 allée Jacques Monod Bât M2- 69791 SAINT PRIEST Cedex or by email: [email protected] displays the TSS-2 reference.